Q: How do I use the electronic key properly?

How do I use the electronic key properly?

3. How do I use the electronic key properly?

Q: Car stop accerating while I was driving

Hello. The vehicle stalling can be caused by several faults. Typically to blame are fuel delivery and spark. You can perform a series of tests to eliminate some of the options. Start by using a spark tester to see if...

Q: Power steering failure - 2012 Porsche Panamera

It is possible that the steering rack, which mechanically moves the steering links to the wheels, has been damaged. Have your steering checked by Porsche (if still under warranty), or by a professional mechanic - like a certified technician from...

Q: What is the battery saver function on my car?

Your car is equipped with a battery saver function to help prevent the battery in the car from dying, as well as the battery in your remote/electronic key. This is a handy thing to have, but you need to know...