Q: How do I use the electronic key properly?

How do I use the electronic key properly?

3. How do I use the electronic key properly?

Q: Lost my key and have to start car with ignition switch but my steering column is locked how do I unlock it

Hi there. Unfortunately, without seeing what repairs were made and how the ignition switch was installed, it's hard to give you advice on how to get the steering column unstuck. You might want to have one of our mobile mechanics...

Q: Q: How do you check the battery?

Your car’s battery is designed to be maintenance free, but there are times that you’ll need to at least check its condition. Honda actually recommends that you check the battery’s condition every month. What does that entail, though? Here’s what...

Q: Why is my key not coming out of the ignition unless I disconnect the battery?

Your issue is very likely related to a component called a "shift lock". It's a switch placed by the shift lever that only allows the key to be removed if the car is in park or neutral. This switch has...