Q: How do I use the easy exit driver seat feature?

How do I use the easy exit driver seat feature?

3. How do I use the easy exit driver seat feature?

Q: My security light is on and my 2005 Chevy equinox will not start..what's going on

Check to see if your battery voltage is low, that is below 12.6 volts. If the battery is discharged or faulty, the immobilizer system might set. If battery voltage is normal and you suspect the immobilizer system is on, to...

Q: How do I use the rear armrest and pass through?

The rear seat of your car is designed with a built-in armrest and cup holder. It folds back into the seat when not in use. If it is in use, the center seat cannot be used (you’ll be limited to...

Q: transmission input shaft

Hello, when you removed the pump you may have relocated clutch plates in the input housing. These plates must align with a hub assembly. What happens is that the pump puts pressure on the housing because there is no end...