Q: How do I use the Dual Air function from the touch screen?

How do I use the Dual Air function from the touch screen?

3. How do I use the Dual Air function from the touch screen?

Q: What are roller rockers for and what would cause them to have rust

Roller rockers are used to push down the valve spring with less resistance than a traditional rocker. The entire valve train should be constantly bathed in oil when the engine is running and the rollers could only get rust on...

Q: How do I turn off the sound horn feature?

The sound horn is a locking feature. When you lock your car with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter, your horn beeps as confirmation that your vehicle is locked. If you find the sound horn annoying or disruptive, you can...

Q: My brake lights are not working, fuses are good

It is possible both bulbs are burned out. The filament in each bulb should be tested with an ohmmeter. The bulbs can also be powered off the car to see if both filaments work but be wary of short circuits...