Q: How do I use the driver temperature controls?

How do I use the driver temperature controls?

3. How do I use the driver temperature controls?

Q: How do you use the “Max A/C” setting?

Your car is equipped with both standard Air Conditioning and a “Max A/C” setting. While the regular air conditioner will keep you comfortable at highway speeds, you may need to use the “Max A/C” setting if it’s extremely hot outside...

Q: How do I scroll through the radio stations?

Scrolling through the radio is very easy. Simply press the Tune soft key, then use the Left/Right buttons to scroll (press the button a second time to stop scrolling), or rotate the Tune knob.

Q: Engine stalls under braking

What you are describing sounds like possibly a faulty MAP sensor as the vehicle responds adversely to a load put on the motor (i.e. putting it in gear, turning on AC or engaging the brakes). The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)...