Q: Q: How do I use the dome lights?

How do I use the dome lights?

3. Q: How do I use the dome lights?

Q: How do I get the passenger airbag sensor to recognize the passenger?

The passenger airbag sensor determines when there is a person in the passenger seat. When the sensor determines that there is a person I the passenger seat, the passenger airbag will be turned on. However, sometimes the passenger airbag sensor...

Q: When headlights are on, dash and tail lights go out

Hello. Most of the time, this means that you have a bad instrument cluster. The instrument cluster has a circuit board attached to it, and a lot of times, the circuit goes bad on the board. In some rare cases,...

Q: Q: How do I use the heated mirrors?

Not all vehicle vehicles will be equipped with heated outside rearview mirrors. If yours is, this can be a handy tool to provide extra visibility in the colder months. Your side and rearview mirrors will automatically heat when the rear...