Q: How do I use the Distance to E feature?

How do I use the Distance to E feature?

3. How do I use the Distance to E feature?

Q: How Do I Keep the Fuel System Clean?

Ideally, you shouldn't have to do anything to your car to keep the fuel system clean. However, our cars don't live in an ideal world. Probably the most common effect of burning gasoline in our engines is the buildup of...

Q: Explorer leaking coolant.

I would return to where you had the radiator installed so they can check the radiator for leaks. It is possible that a hose clamp may have been left a little loose or something minor like that. It happens to...

Q: How do I customize the Exit Lighting?

The exit lights come on when you exit your vehicle while it is dark out. You can customize how long these lights stay on with just a few steps: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button...