Q: How do I use the Digital Speed setting?

How do I use the Digital Speed setting?

3. How do I use the Digital Speed setting?

Q: Q: Air not flowing out of front vents.

If the blower motor is not turning, the cause is identified during a failed heater diagnostic. Blower motors failures are due to faults in the wiring, fuse, relay, control switch, resistor block, if so equipped, and of course the blower...

Q: 2013 Chevy Cruze is lurching forward when idling and making a noise like "running over someone" not necessarily at same time

It is possible that there could be an issue with the idle air control system. Unfortunately the only way to know for sure would be to have the vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of...

Q: What does the Low Oil Pressure warning light mean?

The Low Oil Pressure warning light is located on your instrument panel. When the light illuminates, it means that your engine has low oil pressure, which could be due to insufficient levels of oil, or a leak in the system....