Q: How do I use the digit dial voice command?

How do I use the digit dial voice command?

If the voice recognition system is having a hard time recognizing your voice, you can use the digit dial command. The digit dial command allows you to dial a phone number digit by digit, to be sure that you get an entirely accurate number. Here’s how to use the digit dial voice command:

1. Press the voice command button. The system will then say “Ready”, followed by a tone.

2. Say the command “Digit dial”.

3. After the prompt, say the first digit of the phone number. After saying the digit, wait for the system to repeat the digit that you said. If they heard your digit correctly, move on to the next digit. If the system misheard your digit and repeated the wrong number, say “Clear”, and repeat the digit.

4. Continue this process until the entire number has been inputted, then say “Dial”.

Tip

If you want to double check that the numbers are correct, just say “Verify” at any point during the digit dial process. The infotainment system will then read back the entire number for you.