Q: How do I use the daytime running lights (DRL)?

How do I use the daytime running lights (DRL)?

3. How do I use the daytime running lights (DRL)?

Q: Why doesn't my turn signals work unless I press the emergency lights first and why does my hot & cold meter not moving

Hello there, you have a few different faults with your 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. If the turn signals do not work without the hazard lights than the most common failure would be a turn signal stalk failure, wiring harness fault,...

Q: How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel in a 2012 Ford F-150?

The Instrument Panel is a place for you to monitor and adjust your vehicle’s performance. The brightness of this panel can be dimmed or brightened to meet your needs. To adjust the brightness. Press the Left and Right control...

Q: How do I adjust the electronic range select (ERS) system?

The electronic range select (ERS) system limits the highest gear that your vehicle can be using. When in ERS mode, tap the shift lever right, towards the +, to add an extra gear to the ERS. Tap the lever left,...