Q: How do I use the daytime running lights (DRL)?

How do I use the daytime running lights (DRL)?

3. How do I use the daytime running lights (DRL)?

Q: Hazard lights do not stay on unless I hold the switch in

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Mazda 3. From what you've described you may just have a bad hazard switch. Replacing your hazard switch should fix the issue you're having. If you'd like assistance with getting this fixed, consider...

Q: What does the seat belt reminder mean?

If either front occupant is not wearing their seat belt, the seat belt reminder will alert. The seat belt reminder is a light that will illuminate on your instrument panel, as well as a beep that will sound. Both of...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the cargo lights?

There are two different ways to turn on the cargo lights. Start by locating the headlight knob, which is to the left of your steering column. Directly underneath your knob, on the left side, is the cargo light button....