Q: How do I use the daytime running lights (DRL)?

How do I use the daytime running lights (DRL)?

3. How do I use the daytime running lights (DRL)?

Q: Left dipped headlight/main

Hi there. If you are lucky this is just a bad bulb. If the bulb filament failed, the module will notice turning this light on. Most of the time, though this is a failure in the ballast for the light...

Q: How do you set the clock with a navigation system?

Setting the clock on a car with a navigation system is just as simple as one without the nav system. It might actually be a little easier. Here’s what you need to do: Press the setting button. Choose clock....

Q: How do I clear the previous HomeLink garage door opener settings?

If you move, or are purchasing a used car, you’ll want to clear the previous HomeLink garage door opener settings before programming your own. You can do this in a few easy steps. Locate the HomeLink garage door buttons....