Q: Q: How do I use the cup holders?

How do I use the cup holders?

3. Q: How do I use the cup holders?

Q: Q: What kind of coolant should I use?

It’s imperative that your vehicle is equipped with the coolant, especially if you use the air conditioning. The ideal coolant mixture for your car is 50% water, and 50% ethylene glycol antifreeze.

Q: Q: Wipers are not working

Hi there: There are several individual components that must all work together in order to correctly activate the windshield wipers. However, the most common cause of the issues you're describing is a bad or failing windshield wiper switch. It could...

Q: Q: How do I fold the rear seatbacks?

Both sides of the rear seatback can fold down, which allows you extra storage space, or an opening to the trunk. Folding the rear seatbacks is very simple: Make sure that the front seats are not reclined. If the...