Q: Q: How do I use the cruise control?

How do I use the cruise control?

The cruise control feature allows you to drive at a constant speed, without using the accelerator. This is ideal for long drives on interstates, or other relatively straight roads. Turning on the cruise control is very easy:

1. Locate the cruise control lever, which protrudes from the center of the steering wheel.

2. Press the On-Off button on the end of the lever. The cruise control light will illuminate on the instrument panel to confirm that the system is on.

3. Accelerate to the desired speed.

4. Press down on the cruise control lever, and then release. The Set indicator will then appear on the instrument panel to confirm that the cruise control speed has been set.

3. Q: How do I use the cruise control?