Q: How do I use the cross bars?

How do I use the cross bars?

3. How do I use the cross bars?

Q: Q: How do I fold the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space in the cabin or in the trunk. To fold down the rear seats, follow these steps: 1. Unbuckle the rear seatbelts. 2. Fold the front seats into their...

Q: Q: My heater is not working

Hello. As you know, there are two main components to the heater in your vehicle. One is the heater core which uses the warm coolant passing through the motor (and the heater core), and the other is the blower motor...

Q: How do I use an iPod with the infotainment system?

You can play an iPod through the infotainment system by connecting it via an AUX cable or a USB cable. Both the AUX and the USB cables connect to the ports in the center console. While an AUX cable will...