Q: How do I use the cross bars?

How do I use the cross bars?

There are cross bars extend across the bed of your truck. These bars can hold up to 100 pounds of weight as long as the weight is evenly distributed. To use the cross bars.

1. Lift each handle on both sides of the cross bar and lift the cross bar.

2. Align a cleat directly across from the cross bar and place the cross bar onto it.

3. Press down until the latch locks.

4. Install accessories in the T-slots by turning the cross bar upside down and using a T25 Torx driver to remove the Torx head bolts.

5. After accessory is installed, tighten the torx head bolts around it.

3. How do I use the cross bars?