Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

How do I use the coat hooks?

The coat hooks are located above the rear windows, and can be used for hanging clothes. To use them, simply hang a coat hanger from the hook.

Q: Jeffrey My 07 xterra brakes are soft. The pedal goes down pretty far, what could be causing this? Fluid level is ok.

It sounds like you may have a problem witht he brakes developing the proper hydraulic pressure. One of the most common causes of the brake pedal going to the floor is a loss of brake fluid. Generally, this is easy...

Q: How do you use the glove box?

Your Altima is equipped with a glove box in the front. This is a perfect place for storing items, particularly valuables that you don’t want to leave lying around inside the car while you’re parked. To use the glove box,...

Q: How do you lock the doors with the key?

You can use your remote to lock or unlock your car doors, but you can also do so with the mechanical key. Here’s what you need to know: Insert the key into the driver side door lock. Turn it...