Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

How do I use the coat hooks?

A: The coat hooks are located above the rear w...

The coat hooks are located above the rear windows, and can be used for hanging clothes. To use them, simply hang a coat hanger from the hook.

Q: Blower motor stopped working

If your blower doesn't work on ANY speed setting, then yes, the blower motor fuse or a relay is the likely problem. The relay is on the main fuse panel. It is also possible the motor has enough grit and...

Q: What do I do if the Check Fuel Cap message appears?

Your car is equipped with a pretty sophisticated evap/emissions system that monitors the level of pressure in the gas tank. This is done to detect possible leaks, including a loose gas cap. If you’ve left the cap loose (or off),...

Q: How do I control the temperature?

The temperature is controlled via the Temperature Control dial. The right side of this dial is hot, and the left side is cold. Set the dial to the temperature of your choice.