Q: Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

How do I use the coat hooks?

The coat hooks are located above the rear windows, and can be used for hanging clothes. To use them, simply hang a coat hanger from the hook.

3. Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

Q: Engine Misfire in cylinder 5

It is possible that there could be an issue with the fuel injector or the compression on that cylinder. I would recommend having the compression tested on all the cylinders to ensure that the piston rings are functioning properly.

Q: Q: Where are the cupholders?

Your vehicle has two front cupholders, which are both located in the center console. Your car may also have two rear cupholders, which are located in the folding rear center armrest.

Q: Q: smoking!!!!!!!!

If you are getting excessive smoking from the oil that was spilled then you should have the engine cleaned off. The excessive oil should be removed to prevent the possibility of a fire caused by the oil. If you'd like...