Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

How do I use the coat hooks?

A: The coat hooks are located above the rear w...

The coat hooks are located above the rear windows, and can be used for hanging clothes. To use them, simply hang a coat hanger from the hook.

Q: Whine during acceleration. It stops when leveling speed.

I think the rear differential: the ring-and-pinion gears and bearings specifically, are worn out (especially given your mileage). Your specifics about the conditions under which the whine is heard are excellent for diagnostics - well done! Since the whine increases...

Q: How do I use the auxiliary boxes?

Auxiliary boxes provide convenient storage within easy reach. For the box above you in the roof, push on the lid and it will open. Push again to close it. Push on the lid of the auxiliary box under the radio...

Q: What are the ignition positions?

Your vehicle is equipped with four different ignition positions. To turn the engine off, stop your vehicle and shift into park, then turn your key in the ignition switch to the LOCK/OFF position by turning counterclockwise, or closest...