Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

How do I use the coat hooks?

A: The coat hooks are located above the rear w...

The coat hooks are located above the rear windows, and can be used for hanging clothes. To use them, simply hang a coat hanger from the hook.

Q: I can't pass smog because the NO ppm is just a little high. What are the problems? Can you help me please?

Hi there. When an engine burns fuel mixed with oxygen in the combustion chamber, carbon monoxide, unburned hydrocarbons, and oxides of nitrogen NOx. NOx is a generic term for the nitrogen oxides that are most relevant for air pollution, namely...

Q: How do I store the tonneau cover?

After being removed, the tonneau cover can be stored. To store the removed cover, place both ends into the holding holes in the side panel until the cover is locked in place. Try to move the cover to make sure...

Q: Tiltd front rim on driver side after accident

Hello, I suggest you have one of our professional technicians take a look at your car and give you an estimate. When booking your appointment just insert basic inspection. Click here for more information about booking an appointment.