Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

How do I use the coat hooks?

A: The coat hooks are located above the rear w...

The coat hooks are located above the rear windows, and can be used for hanging clothes. To use them, simply hang a coat hanger from the hook.

Q: A shop in another state replaced leaking gas tank from a junkyard and it cost me $800. I'm still having issues.

Hi there. The issue could be the vent valve on the fuel tank. The valve is designed to let out air but not fuel. The hose to the valve could have came off and caused the valve to crack or...

Q: How do I use the front header bar?

The front header bar functions as a header rail in the pickup box. These help manage and store cargo. To use the front header bar. Attach cleats from side rail through the access window. Slide them side to side...

Q: How do you use the “miles to E” feature in the message center?

If you have a good idea of how much fuel your car consumes on average, you can guestimate how much longer you have to drive before refilling based on the position of the fuel gauge. However, there’s a more accurate...