Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

How do I use the coat hooks?

A: The coat hooks are located above the rear w...

The coat hooks are located above the rear windows, and can be used for hanging clothes. To use them, simply hang a coat hanger from the hook.

Q: Dead battery

You need to check to see if the corrosion is causing a no connection from the battery to the main power supply. The corroded cable may need to be replaced.

Q: Where are the storage areas located?

Storage is important – you need a safe place to carry belongings while you’re driving. Leaving items loose in the car is an invitation to injury. They can easily become airborne during a crash, causing injuries that could easily have...

Q: How do I adjust the foot pedals?

The throttle and brake pedals can be adjusted to your desired setting via the Power Foot Pedal switch, which on the left side of the steering column. Press and hold the front of this switch to push the pedals away...