Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

How do I use the coat hooks?

The coat hooks are located above the rear windows, and can be used for hanging clothes. To use them, simply hang a coat hanger from the hook.

Q: How do I control the temperature?

The temperature is controlled via the Temperature Control dial. The right side of this dial is hot, and the left side is cold. Set the dial to the temperature of your choice.

Q: Center console compartment

How do I use the center console compartment? A212. The center console compartment is located between the two front seats, and offers extra storage space. To open the center console compartment, simply lift the lid up.

Q: How to activate the rear defogger?

Whether your Accord has a manual A/C, auto A/C or a built-in navigation system, activating the rear defogger is done in the same way. Find the button on the dash that says “Rear” and has a picture of...