Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

How do I use the coat hooks?

The coat hooks are located above the rear windows, and can be used for hanging clothes. To use them, simply hang a coat hanger from the hook.

3. How do I use the coat hooks?

Q: No energy in the car - 1999 Nissan Maxima

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. If all fuses and the battery check out, then it sounds like there is a ground issue. Check for corrosion on the black ground cable for the battery. Make sure all connections are...

Q: What is the maximum weight that my vehicle can carry?

You should never exceed the maximum weight recommended for your vehicle, or else your car may not be able to operate properly. The maximum weight that your car can carry is listed on the Tire Label, which is on the...

Q: How do I take care of the outside of my vehicle during storage?

If you ever need to store your vehicle for a long period of time, there are certain steps you need to take to make sure that it will be in good condition when you take it out of storage. To...