Q: How do I use the coat hooks?

How do I use the coat hooks?

A: The coat hooks are located above the rear w...

The coat hooks are located above the rear windows, and can be used for hanging clothes. To use them, simply hang a coat hanger from the hook.

Q: Car loses power and stalls/dies if under 2000 RPM

Hello there. There are a few possible problems could be causing your 1999 Nissan 200SX to stall in this manner. The most common would be a MAF sensor, vacuum leak, fuel pump, fuel filter, alternator, battery or oxygen sensors. I...

Q: How do I drain the RamBox side storage units?

The RamBox side storage units are waterproof, but they have a drain in case you want to wash them out. To drain the side storage units, just lift the edge of the plug at the bottom of the storage unit....

Q: How do I replace the front turn signal, parking light or side marker bulb?

Your car uses the same bulb for the front turn signal, parking light and side marker. Like the rest of the lights on your car, these will eventually burn out and need to be replaced. Here’s how to install a...