Q: Q: How do I use the childproof door locks?

How do I use the childproof door locks?

3. Q: How do I use the childproof door locks?

Q: What does the Master warning light on the dash mean?

The Master Warning Light is usually accompanied by another warning light, and indicates that one or more warning systems have been detected. The Master Warning Light ranges in its levels of significance and severity. It is important to check your...

Q: My engine is shaking, how do I fix it? Something is also leaking from the bottom of the car.

Until you find where the oil leak is you will not make it very far before the engine seizes. Have one of our local mobile mechanics come to you and check the engine for you and pinpoint the oil leak....

Q: My passenger door won't open from inside or the outside on my 1997 Ford Explorer

Hi there. This commonly happens when the door latch assembly breaks. I have seen this often and it takes quite a bit of work to get it open. The door panel needs to be completely removed. in a lot of...