Q: How do I use the child safety locks?

How do I use the child safety locks?

The “child safety” locks prevent the rear doors from being opened from the inside. This is to prevent children from opening the rear doors while the vehicle is moving.

1. To access the control for the child safety locks, open the rear doors. The switch is a circle with a slot in it for the truck’s key.

2. Locate the switch on the side of the rear door that faces the door frame. Use the vehicle’s key to turn the switch so that the key is horizontally oriented before removing the key.

3. The door now will only open from the outside when it is unlocked.

Tip

To deactivate the child safety locks, turn switch to the original setting.