Q: How do I use the child safety locks?

How do I use the child safety locks?

3. How do I use the child safety locks?

Q: How do I use the low traction mode?

Your vehicle may be equipped with an Allison Transmission or a Hydra-Matic 6-Speed Automatic Transition. If so, you will have a Low Traction Mode that can make it much easier to drive your car in inclement weather or slippery conditions...

Q: can a transmission suddenly stop working without warning??

Unless you have proof that the previous owner had the vehicle in for transmission problems before then it would be hard to prove anything. A vehicle may sit for a while and then start having problems also. The transmission will...

Q: Door handle not working from outside

A common failure for your vehicle is that the outside door handle will break. When this happens, the door will not open from the outside, as you are describing. I would ask for assistance from one of the mechanics at...