Q: How do I use the CD shuffle?

How do I use the CD shuffle?

3. How do I use the CD shuffle?

Q: Q: How do I seek for radio stations?

You can find available radio stations by using the seek feature. When you seek, the radio will skip to the next available station with a strong signal. To seek forward, press the Seek button with the arrows that point to...

Q: Wrench indicator light

The check engine light came on indicating a problem and the vehicle went into limp home mode. Once you turned off the car and turned it back on the problem was not present and the computer resumed normal operation. Thei...

Q: How do I reset the power inverter?

The power inverter has overload protection to keep it from being damaged. When the maximum power is exceeded, the inverter will shut off. To reset the inverter, simply press the power inverter button to turn it off, then press it...