Q: Q: How do I use the CD and MP3 player?

How do I use the CD and MP3 player?

3. Q: How do I use the CD and MP3 player?

Q: 2007 ford f 150 high beams work but when switched to low beams passenger side doesn't work

You need to check fuse numbers 23 and 25 in the fuse box inside right kick panel for a blown fuse and power to fuses with headlights on? If fuse is bad then replace and see if light now works?...

Q: I need the location of the cylinder head sensor to replace on my 2012 Ford Mustang because of my P1299 code

Hello. The P1299 code does not mean that you need the cylinder head temperature sensor. The sensor only detects temperature and will not affect how the engine is overheating. The fact that you are getting this code is because you...

Q: hey i have a 1990 ford probe GT and it has some sort of electrical issue where it start by itself. it needs to be jump started. bu

The problem sounds like the starter solenoid is sticking. You will need to check the small wire to starter to see if it is getting power all the time and if it is not powered then replace starter. If it...