Q: How do I use the cargo tie-downs?

How do I use the cargo tie-downs?

3. How do I use the cargo tie-downs?

Q: What does the charging system Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The charging system Warning Light is located on your instrument control panel, and will illuminate when your vehicle’s electrical charging system is not functioning properly. If the charging system Warning Light comes on, schedule an inspection as soon as possible....

Q: Q: How do you use the sunglasses holder?

Your car is equipped with a handy storage area for your sunglasses. It’s located on the interior of the roof, just behind the rearview mirror. Using this area to safely store your sunglasses when they’re not needed is very simple....

Q: Gas tank seal from the filler neck hose.

The nozzle I believe your are mentioning is the anti-siphon and roll-over check valve. It does not require a perfect seal to the tank. The rubber filler hose slides over it, sealing in fuel vapors. I hope this helps. Put...