Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

How do I use the cargo side nets?

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

3. How do I use the cargo side nets?

Q: My trunk door is extremely heavy and will no longer stay suspended up in the air as it used to. What do I need to fix?

Your rear door is supported by two gas charged suspension struts one on each side that will loose their pressure over time. The two struts normally support and help lift the door for you then hold it open until you...

Q: How do I use the overhead screen?

The overhead screen can be used so rear passengers can watch movies. Here’s how to use the overhead screen: 1. Press the open button to unlatch the screen. 2. Pull the screen down until it latches in either the first...

Q: How to I take care of the inside of my vehicle during storage?

There are certain steps you should take to help maintain the condition of your truck if you ever need to put it into storage. To prepare the inside of your vehicle for storage. Clean the inside of the vehicle....