Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

How do I use the cargo side nets?

A: The cargo side nets are located in the trun...

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

Q: How do I use the power liftgate?

If your vehicle is equipped with the power liftgate feature, then you can open your trunk fully using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. To do so, press and hold the power liftgate button on the RKE transmitter until the...

Q: How do I use the power moonroof auto-open and close feature?

The auto-open and close features allow you to open or close your moonroof with one touch of the button. To use the auto-open, simply pull the power moonroof switch (located next to the moonroof) rearward firmly, and release immediately. To...

Q: How do I fold the rear seats?

Your rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space. When the seats are folded, there is no divider between the cabin and the trunk, and therefore larger items can be stored. Folding the seats is very easy:...