Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

How do I use the cargo side nets?

A: The cargo side nets are located in the trun...

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

Q: How do I open the trunk with the Intelligent Access (IA) key?

The Intelligent Access (IA) key allows you to unlock your trunk without using the key. To open the trunk, make sure the IA key is on your person, then press the Exterior Liftgate Release button, which is located in the...

Q: How do I quickly cool the cabin?

If your car is too hot to comfortably be in, you can rapidly cool the cabin. Rapidly cooling the cabin will result in a cooled-down interior in only a few seconds, and takes only a few steps: 1. Use the...

Q: How do I use the glove box?

The glove box is a handy storage compartment locate in front of the passenger seat, at knee lever. To use the glove box, pull up on the lever, and lift the compartment open.