Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

How do I use the cargo side nets?

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

3. How do I use the cargo side nets?

Q: My trunk light does not come on

The tests you have done so far pretty much tell the tale. If you are not receiving full voltage at the trunk light, then that voltage is being cut off somewhere. Where did you test the voltage from? If it...

Q: Q: oil pressure switch

That would be located on the passenger side rear of your engine head, right next to your valve cover and V-tech solenoid. If you need help replacing your oil pressure switch, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your location...

Q: Your SUV may have the optional cargo management system in the back of the vehicle. The system is actually a pair of compartments located under the floor in the back. To use it, all you need to do is follow these brief steps:

Rearmost: The rearmost is the larger of the two cargo compartments. Lift the latch to pull the lid up. Store your items and then lower the lid once more. Make sure it seats firmly in place. Press down on the...