Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

How do I use the cargo side nets?

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

Q: How do I use the power liftgate?

If your vehicle is equipped with the power liftgate feature, then you can open your trunk fully using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. To do so, press and hold the power liftgate button on the RKE transmitter until the...

Q: How do I view the average speed?

The average speed feature shows you how fast you have been driving, on average, since the last trip resets. When Trip A and Trip B are reset, the average speed is reset as well. To view the average speed, press...

Q: How do you use the sunglasses holder?

Your car is equipped with a handy storage area for your sunglasses. It’s located on the interior of the roof, just behind the rearview mirror. Using this area to safely store your sunglasses when they’re not needed is very simple....