Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

How do I use the cargo side nets?

A: The cargo side nets are located in the trun...

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

Q: What does the emergency trunk release lever do?

The Honda Accord features an emergency trunk release lever in case someone becomes trapped in the trunk. To use the lever, simply push it in the direction indicated by the arrows. The trunk lid will open and can be pushed...

Q: How can I safely use the air bags?

air bags are very important safety features that can potentially save your life in the event of an accident. However, there are a few things you can do to make sure that the air bags do their job properly and...

Q: How do I open the glove compartment?

The glove compartment is a storage unit located in front of the front passenger seat, at roughly knee level. To open the glove compartment, pull up on the lever at the top of the door, then pull the door out....