Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

How do I use the cargo side nets?

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

Q: trunk stays locked when opening up doors and trunk 1989 Mercedes 260E

Hi there - you have either a fault with the trunk lock actuator, or the vacuum line going to that actuator. MB uses vacuum actuators for door locks and other functions with your model year, and the vacuum line are...

Q: How do I set the clock without the multi-information display?

If your vehicle does not have the multi-information display, follow these steps to set the clolck: 1. Turn the ignition to On. 2. Press the Setup button until it reads Adjust Hour. 3. Rotate the selector knob to change the...

Q: Where is the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage inside your vehicle. The compartment is located in between the armrests of the driver’s seat and the front passenger’s seat. To open the compartment, lift up on the lever, and pull the lid...