Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

How do I use the cargo side nets?

A: The cargo side nets are located in the trun...

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

Q: Malfunction of elecrical system

The door has a switch that closes when the door is opened and causes the lights to stay on and the warning to come on. A simple test with a scanner can tell what door is causing it and then...

Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

The instrument panel brightness can be adjusted so that it is as bright or as dim as is comfortable for your eyes. It is very easy to adjust the brightness: 1. Turn the ignition to On. 2. Turn the parking...

Q: How do I fold the front passenger seat?

The front passenger seat can be folded forward to improve storage space for long objects. To fold forward the front passenger seat, lift the seat recline lever all the way up, and fold the seat forward.