Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

How do I use the cargo side nets?

A: The cargo side nets are located in the trun...

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

Q: How do I use the rear armrest and pass through?

The rear seat of your car is designed with a built-in armrest and cup holder. It folds back into the seat when not in use. If it is in use, the center seat cannot be used (you’ll be limited to...

Q: This morning Engine Light, Traction Control Light, and Electronic steering light is on.

Hi there. The "good driver" light will not come on if there is a fault detected in the engine controls system; the other lights can accompany the check engine light as well, but there may be an additional cause for...

Q: How do I use the bed divider?

The bed divider can keep small items in place in the bed of your truck. These items can be up to 400 pounds. To use the bed divider. Lift the handles on both sides of the bed divider and...