Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

How do I use the cargo side nets?

A: The cargo side nets are located in the trun...

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

Q: Is there any way to get the seats to fold down in a honda civic coupe lx without using the trunk? My trunk is jammed shut.

Unfortunately the lever to lower the seats is located in the trunk on this vehicle. You will need to get the trunk open in order to pull the lever to lower the seat down. If you are unable to get...

Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

If you are playing an MP3 or WMA disc, then you can easily select a file to play: 1. Press the selector knob until it displays a folder list. 2. Rotate the selector knob to choose a folder. 3. Press...

Q: How do I remove the tonneau cover?

The tonneau cover can be removed to save space. To remove the tonneau, push one of the ends of the cover housing in, then pull the tonneau cover out of its position.