Q: How do I use the cargo side nets?

How do I use the cargo side nets?

The cargo side nets are located in the trunk, on both sides. Place items in the storage nets to help secure them.

3. How do I use the cargo side nets?

Q: How do I use the cargo hooks?

Your trunk space has cargo hooks on the floor, as well as on the sides. To use these cargo hooks, attach them to your cargo to help secure your luggage in place.

Q: How do I use the front interior light switches?

The front interior lights have two settings, and are controlled by the front interior light switch on the ceiling, next to the lights. When the light switch is set to Off, the lights will never come on. When the switch...

Q: How do I remove the tailgate of a 2012 Dodge Ram?

Removing the tailgate can give you more storage space in the bed of your truck. Here’s how to remove the tailgate. Lower the tailgate. Remove and disconnect the rear camera and wiring harness. Remove the tailgate support cables. To...