Q: How do I use the cargo rail package?

How do I use the cargo rail package?

3. How do I use the cargo rail package?

Q: What is the ideal tire pressure?

You should always inflate your tires to the pressure levels specified on the tire and loading information label. This label can be found on the driver’s doorjamb.

Q: Dies when you stop pushing the gas.

Hi there. There could be an issue with the throttle body sticking and not adjusting correctly. Check the idle speed when the vehicle is parked in park and then in gear. The engine idle should be around 1000 rpm's in...

Q: How do I adjust the fan?

The fan control knob controls the speed at which the interior fan blows hot or cold air into the cabin. The fan control knob is located at the right end of the climate controls. Turn the knob clockwise to increase...