Q: How do I use the cargo rail package?

How do I use the cargo rail package?

3. How do I use the cargo rail package?

Q: Q: How do I open the glove box?

The glove box gives you a section of added storage in front of the passenger seat. To open the glove box, pull on the handle on the front, and pull down on the glove box. To close the glove box,...

Q: Q: Steering wheel loose.

A loose steering wheel is unfortunately somewhat of a common problem in this generation of Ford F-150's. You are correct to suspect there are broken parts inside. The bearings inside the steering column can fail due to the grease inside...

Q: How do you replace the battery in the remote for a Ford Fusion?

Your car’s Remote Entry system is certainly convenient. It provides you with the means to lock or unlock the doors from a distance, open the trunk, and even set off a panic alarm if you feel threatened. Of course, the...