Q: How do I use the cargo rail package?

How do I use the cargo rail package?

3. How do I use the cargo rail package?

Q: How do you operate the interior access to the trunk from the back seat?

If your car is outfitted with a folding rear seat, then you also have convenient access to the trunk through a folding seat back. Here’s how to use it: Locate the plastic cover above the center seat and open...

Q: Rattle sound from Throttle when I give it gas and then it goes away when I let off...

Hi there. Sometimes the rattling sound during acceleration is caused by a loose bracket on the exhaust system or another mechanical component. The issue could also be a small exhaust manifold leak or something entirely different. The problem with diagnosing...

Q: P2006 Code (Replace Intake Manifold Runner Actuator)

This will not blow your motor up - it will degrade engine performance however, as you have already noted. The specific code suggests this valve is stuck shut. It may be possible to test this "off the vehicle", but remember...