Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

3. How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

Q: How do I reset the power inverter?

The power inverter has overload protection to keep it from being damaged. When the maximum power is exceeded, the inverter will shut off. To reset the inverter, simply press the power inverter button to turn it off, then press it...

Q: Sound system "hiss" when the car and radio are off

Hi there. Thanks for writing in about your 2011 Mini Cooper Countryman. The noise you are hearing likely is a design flaw on the stereo and speaker system as mentioned. Usually the bluetooth feature is what causes the hissing noise...

Q: How do I use the internal trunk release?

The internal trunk release is a safety feature that allows people trapped in the trunk to safely exit. If you are ever trapped in the trunk, simply pull down on the trunk release lever, which hangs from the inside of...