Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

You can use your call history to select a phone number that you would like to call. To use this feature, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.
  2. Press call history then choose the contact.
  3. How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

Q: Q: How do I pair a phone with the Bluetooth system?

Before using your phone with the Bluetooth system, you’ll need to pair the phone. Here’s how: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the prompt, say “Connect Phone”. 3. Following the prompt, say “Add Phone”. 4. Follow the instruction...

Q: How do you adjust sound on a 2012 Honda Civic radio?

Adjusting the sound in your car is actually really easy. It allows you to change the amount of bass or treble, the balance on the speakers and more. Here’s what you need to do: Turn the system on (key...

Q: Steering wheel shakes making it difficult to turn.

I can imagine it is a bit scary to drive at low speeds with your Avalon’s steering wheel shaking when you need to turn! One way to verify if your Toyota’s steering is giving you trouble is to open...