Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

A: You can use your call history to select a p...

You can use your call history to select a phone number that you would like to call. To use this feature, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.
  2. Press call history then choose the contact.

Q: How do I use voice recognition to mute a call?

Muting a phone call with voice recognition is very easy. All you have to do is press the voice command button, then say “Mute call”. When you want to un-mute the call, press the voice command button again, and say...

Q: How do I listen to MP3 or WMA discs?

While your car’s audio system is capable of playing standard CDs, it can also be used to listen to MP3 and WMA discs. That lets you create discs from your own music on your computer and then take them with...

Q: Battery light on and now car won't start

From what you've described, it sounds like a belt broke. All of those systems are belt-driven. A visual inspection would easily confirm this. Don't try to start your engine, as overheating is the main risk for your engine now. I'd...