Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

You can use your call history to select a phone number that you would like to call. To use this feature, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.
  2. Press call history then choose the contact.

Q: How do I use the external USB port?

Your external USB port is located in your glove compartment. To connect to it, simply plug the USB cable from an external music device into the USB port. Then press the AUX button on the stereo system, and you’ll be...

Q: How do I set the beep tones?

When the beep tones feature is turned on, a beep will sound whenever you press a button on the touch screen, to confirm the action. You can turn this feature on or off with just a few steps: 1. Press...

Q: Yesterday, my tire pressure light was not on; this morning it is on....why is that?

First, be sure that the alert you are seeing is not due to actual low tire pressure. Using a tire pressure gauge, if you do find low pressure in one or more tires, add air but you should also consider...