Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

You can use your call history to select a phone number that you would like to call. To use this feature, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.
  2. Press call history then choose the contact.

3. How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

Q: How do I adjust the remote start duration?

When you turn on your vehicle via remote start, the engine will stay running for a set amount of time. If you do not enter the vehicle in that amount of time, the engine will automatically turn off. This duration...

Q: Front passenger-side speaker does not work - 1998 BMW 323is

You are following the correct path - make sure the ground wire (brown on BMW's) has a good current path from the speaker to the chassis of the car. A multimeter can help you check resistance along the way. A...

Q: major knocking in front wheels, wheel spinning and slipping, strange feeling when turning right.

Hi there. It sounds like you have a CV joint failing. The CV joint is the flexible end of the axle shaft that allows power to flow to the wheels and still allows steering to occur. The noise you're experiencing...