Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

You can use your call history to select a phone number that you would like to call. To use this feature, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.
  2. Press call history then choose the contact.

3. How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

Q: How do I start the car if I have keyless ignition and the transmitter battery is low?

The keyless ignition system allows you to turn on your vehicle without a key, simply by using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. If the transmitter battery is dying, however, the keyless ignition system will not operate normally. When this...

Q: What do the iPod error messages mean?

While connecting your iPod to your car’s radio and listening to music stored on the device is pretty simple, there can be problems. When the system encounters an issue, it will display one of several different error codes. Understanding these...

Q: Hard to start,strong smell of gas

It sounds like you may have a fuel pressure regulator that may be leaking, causing the motor to be in an excessively rich condition at start up, which would also explain the strong fuel smell. I would suggest checking for...