Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

A: You can use your call history to select a p...

You can use your call history to select a phone number that you would like to call. To use this feature, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.
  2. Press call history then choose the contact.

Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

There are three different ways to cancel a remote start after the vehicle has been turned on: If you want to cancel the remote start from outside the vehicle, you can do so with the remote keyless entry (RKE)...

Q: How do I set the time zone?

You can set the time zone for your clock, which helps the daylight savings time feature. Setting the time zone only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Press the System button. 3. Press the Clock button....

Q: Vibration when car shifts gear

There are a lot of possible causes and thus the vehicle has to be road tested as one part of a vibration diagnostic. If the cause is mundane (e.g., wheel imbalance, tire belt separation) the diagnostic and fix will be...