Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

You can use your call history to select a phone number that you would like to call. To use this feature, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.
  2. Press call history then choose the contact.

Q: How do I use the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

The electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) is an interactive display system in the middle of the instrument cluster. It gives the driver lots of valuable information. To navigate through the EVIC, use the navigational tools on the left side of...

Q: Its misfiring on cyl 5 and has a code for an o2 sensor.

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0305 means that Cylinder No. 5 is misfiring but the causes of that can be very varied. Check the plug, secondary wire, and distributor cap. The fuel injector to the cylinder could simply be faulty or there...

Q: How does the autolamp feature work?

If your car is equipped with automatic headlight functionality, then it also has a delay setting. This keeps the headlights on for a brief period after you turn off the ignition. You can customize the length of the delay, too....