Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

A: You can use your call history to select a p...

You can use your call history to select a phone number that you would like to call. To use this feature, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.
  2. Press call history then choose the contact.

Q: How do I answer a Bluetooth phone call?

When you receive a phone call from the Bluetooth system, your phone will ring through the sound system, even if you are listening to something. To answer the call, press the Phone button on the steering wheel.

Q: How do I change the volume on a phone call?

It is very easy to change the volume when you are on a phone call. Rotate the Power/Vol. knob clockwise to increase the volume, or counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: The steering wheel is stuck in the locked position.

Hi there. Try turning the steering wheel left and right and turning the ignition key to the 'ON' position. With a good tug, the ignition should turn and the steering wheel will free up. If the steering wheel does not...