Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

You can use your call history to select a phone number that you would like to call. To use this feature, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.
  2. Press call history then choose the contact.

Q: How do I toggle between the day and night display?

The display has a different brightness setting for daytime than for nighttime. To change the brightness of the display, press the Brightness Control button, then use the display system within five seconds.

Q: How do I get to the subwoofer to replace it?

The subwoofer on your car is buried underneath a rear cover with four bolts holding it in place. To access the rear subwoofer and the bolts holding it, you will need to move the seats forward and remove the rear...

Q: How do I use the glove box?

The glove box provides front storage for the driver and passenger, and is an excellent place to keep your insurance and registration information. To open the glove box, pull up on the lever until the compartment opens.