Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

A: You can use your call history to select a p...

You can use your call history to select a phone number that you would like to call. To use this feature, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.
  2. Press call history then choose the contact.

Q: How do I use the AUX port to play music?

The AUX port allows you to play music through the speakers, from a portable device. In order to use the AUX port, you will need a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable. Plug one end of the auxiliary cable into the AUX...

Q: How do I control the radio with voice command?

You can completely control your radio without using your hands by utilizing the voice command system in your vehicle. To access the radio, press the voice control button. After the system beeps, say “Main menu”, followed by “Radio”. To switch...

Q: How do I view the outside temperature?

The outside temperature feature is displayed on the multi-information display, and shows what the temperature outside of the vehicle is. To view the outside temperature, press the display button on the lower left side of the instrument panel until the...