Q: How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

How do I use the call history to make a phone call?

A: You can use your call history to select a p...

You can use your call history to select a phone number that you would like to call. To use this feature, follow these steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.
  2. Press call history then choose the contact.

Q: What can cause the smart key to not work?

There are a few things that will keep the smart key from operating properly: 1. Another smart key is near the vehicle. 2. A mobile transmitter, such as a cell phone, is too close to the smart key. 3. A...

Q: How do I use the presets?

The radio presets let you choose six favorite radio stations for each band, so that it is easy to access your favorite stations. Setting a preset is very easy: 1. Tune to the radio station of your choice. 2. Press...

Q: Camber bolt stuck in struck to hub connecting bracket

If you referring to the camber adjustment, that adjusting bolt goes through the strut and the steering knuckle and is held on to the steering knuckle by a nut. If the nut has been removed from the adjusting bolt, you...