Q: How do I use the box side step?

How do I use the box side step?

3. How do I use the box side step?

Q: Codes P2106 and P0720

Hi. The codes you have deal with the electronic throttle body having problem with the throttle control actuator and the output speed sensor. Both of these codes will cause the idle to be abnormal and cause the vehicle to shift...

Q: How do I disable the automatic door unlock?

Your car may have an automatic door unlock feature. With this feature, opening the driver’s door from the inside will automatically unlock all of the doors. This will only happen if your vehicle is in PARK (if you have an...

Q: Grinding noise coming from the front.

Hi - with the water you see under your vehicle and the grinding noise is a good indication that your water pump needs to be replaced. The grinding noise is the bearing starting to fail. Trembling and shaking while braking...