Q: How do I use the box side step?

How do I use the box side step?

3. How do I use the box side step?

Q: Speedometer not reading correctly.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The speedometer reads information coming in from the BCM (body control module). Which gathers its information from the wheel speed sensors, and engine speed sensors. With the meter partially working, it is likely an...

Q: Door won't open from outside.

Anytime I've seen those little clips separated, the doors ended up being broken. The dealership usually has those clips in stock and the hardest part is getting the panel back on afterwards. You can have a certified mechanic, such as...

Q: Q: What does the Brake light mean on the dash?

There are quite a few important lights on the dash of your car, all of which are designed to provide you with vital information about vehicle systems and their operation. The Brake light on the dash should come on briefly...