Q: How do I use the bottle holders?

How do I use the bottle holders?

3. How do I use the bottle holders?

Q: Q: Sugar in gas tank.

Hello. I am so sorry to hear that this has occurred, as it can be a very expensive repair. If the vehicle has not been ran since this occurred then the fuel tank needs to be removed and cleaned. If...

Q: How do you use the rear cup holder and armrest?

While your car has two cup holders in the front, it also offers two in the back seat. There’s also a center armrest that can be used. Here’s what you need to know: Slide your fingers into the recess...

Q: What type of engine coolant should I use?

Engine coolant is essential for keeping your engine in the normal operating temperature range while it’s running. If the coolant level drops, the engine can overheat. This can lead to serious damage and even destroy your engine in severe situations....