Q: How do I use the bottle holders?

How do I use the bottle holders?

3. How do I use the bottle holders?

Q: What does the 4x4 Low Light mean?

The 4x4 Low Light indicates when the four-wheel drive system is enabled. The driver is responsible for turning this feature on and off. To understand the 4x4 Low Light. The 4x4 Low Light will come on for a moment...

Q: How do you remove the rear center fold down cup holder/armrest located in seat?

You will have to look around the seat for a small cover that will hide the fasteners or fold the seats down and try to gain access from the back underneath the upholstery. It can be done without tearing the...

Q: High pressure transmition fluid oil

Hello there, the transmission fluid in your 2013 Toyota Rav 4 is the lifeblood of the of the transmission. I am unsure what you mean by the high pressure transmission fluid as this question is very broad. If you need...