Q: How do I use the bottle holders?

How do I use the bottle holders?

You’ll find six bottle holders scattered throughout the interior of your car. There’s one for each seating position, including the third row seats (if equipped). These provide you with additional storage for any beverage in bottle form – from water to sports drinks. Here’s what you should know:

• Front: The front bottle holders are located in the door pockets (toward the front).

• Second Row: The second row bottle holders are located on the door panel, above the speaker but below the door handle.

• Third Row: The third row bottle holders are located on the side panels and are part of the armrests.

Only place actual bottles in the bottle holders. Other items can fly out during an impact and cause injury.

3. How do I use the bottle holders?