Q: How do I use the bottle holders?

How do I use the bottle holders?

3. How do I use the bottle holders?

Q: How much gas can the tank hold?

Whether you’re planning a trip or trying to manually calculate your fuel mileage, knowing how much gas the tank holds is important. The gas tank on your Honda can hold 18.5 gallons of gas. However, make sure not to “top...

Q: Q: How do you use the cup holders?

Depending on your trim level and how your car is equipped, it will have a number of cup holders in the interior. Here’s where you should look: In the center console: There are two potential styles of cup holders...

Q: Overheating when fans off

Hello! It sounds like the system is working properly. The fans are designed to turn on when the engine reaches a certain temperature. However if the fans do not work properly the vehicle will overheat. If the vehicle has an...