Q: How do I use the bluetooth feature in the stereo?

How do I use the bluetooth feature in the stereo?

3. How do I use the bluetooth feature in the stereo?

Q: How do I set the temperature to synchronized mode?

When your vehicle is in synchronized mode, then the temperature settings will remain the same for both the driver and the front passenger. To turn on synchronized mode, press the SYNC button, then control the temperature settings with the driver’s...

Q: How do I select a folder from a list when using a USB device?

When playing from a USB device, you can view a list of the folders, and then select which one you would like to play from. To do so, press the Tune-Scroll knob to view a list of the folders, then...

Q: Check engine light and P1345 code

I'm thinking that they may have sold you a V6 distributor. Remove the rotor and look at the top of the vane cup for a "6" or an "8". It there is a 6, it's a V6 distributor and won't...