Q: How do I use the bluetooth feature in the stereo?

How do I use the bluetooth feature in the stereo?

The Bluetooth functionality available in your vehicle is helpful for avoiding unnecessary distraction on the road, here’s how it works:

1. Pair your phone with the truck’s stereo. To do this, turn on Bluetooth in your phone. Next, press the button with a phone symbol on it located on the steering wheel. In the phone, click on the truck when it pops up into the Bluetooth devices screen.

2. Once the phone is paired to the truck, the button with a phone on it, located on the steering wheel, can pick up calls. The nearby button with a phone that has been crossed out with a black line can be used to hang up the call.

Tip

Voice commands can be used to call contacts in the phone and also to perform other functions via the phone if it is capable.