Q: How do I use the beverage holders?

How do I use the beverage holders?

3. How do I use the beverage holders?

Q: Q: How do I use the hazard lights?

Your car’s hazard lights provide you with essential visibility and should be used in any situation where you find yourself forced to the side of the road. You should use your hazard lights day or night – they help warn...

Q: Q: How do you use the cup holders?

Depending on your trim level and how your car is equipped, it will have a number of cup holders in the interior. Here’s where you should look: In the center console: There are two potential styles of cup holders...

Q: Q: Door locks not working.

Hello, I would advise you to first check and see if you have a blown fuse for the power door locks. If the fuse is good then you will need the aid of a mechanic who can removed the door...