Q: How do I use the BeltAlert seat belt reminder system?

How do I use the BeltAlert seat belt reminder system?

3. How do I use the BeltAlert seat belt reminder system?

Q: Q: How do I unlock the seat belt?

Occasionally the seat belt will lock, making it hard for you to move, or buckle the belt. When this happens, allow the belt to retract fully, wait a few seconds, and then pull the belt out very slowly and smoothly....

Q: How do I know if the occupant restraint controller (ORC) is working?

The occupant restraint controller (OCR) is what monitors the sensors detecting a crash, and is what sends the signal to deploy the air bags. This is a passive system, which means, it's working whenever the key is in the "Run"...

Q: Q: Cranks but won't start.

Hi there. It seems that the transmission position sensor / switch has a contact issue within it. Remove the harness from the transmission switch and see if there is any moisture on the plug. If there is moisture, then you...