Q: How do I use the BeltAlert seat belt reminder system?

How do I use the BeltAlert seat belt reminder system?

3. How do I use the BeltAlert seat belt reminder system?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the power seat?

If your Altima is equipped with power seats, you have more functionality than what’s offered with manual seats. Here’s what you need to know to get the perfect position: The bar at the front slides forward and back to...

Q: Q: Check Charging System light is on

Hi There, There are a few other things that may cause the charging light to come on indicating a fault in your charging system. You may have a failing voltage regulator that could be allowing the alternator to supply too...

Q: Cummins exhaust brake staying on

Check the DPF filter and see if it's plugged up. A plugged DPF filter will cause the engine exhaust brake to stay on, and the engine light will come on if the filter fully plugged up. If you need further...