Q: How do I use the BeltAlert seat belt reminder system?

How do I use the BeltAlert seat belt reminder system?

3. How do I use the BeltAlert seat belt reminder system?

Q: How do I turn on the heated front seats?

The heated front seats are controlled by the climate control system. There are two heated seat buttons on the climate controls: one for the driver seat, and one for the passenger seat. To turn on the heated seats, press the...

Q: How do I enable the autolamp control?

The Autolamp Control on your truck can make turning on your headlights easier. The Autolamp Control turns your headlights on automatically when it senses darkness. To enable Auto Lamp Control. Turn the Headlamp Control knob to the fourth spot....

Q: How do I reset the oil change due Warning Light?

The oil change due Warning Light will be displayed on your electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) display screen. The indicator is cycle-based, so it may not go off even when you have your oil changed. Resetting the oil change due...