Q: How do I use the bed extender?

How do I use the bed extender?

3. How do I use the bed extender?

Q: I hear a grinding noise when turning left

You should have a brake inspection performed to verify the thickness of your brake pads; you may need new brake pads and/or rotors. An inspection from a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can investigate the cause of the...

Q: Door locks on and off on and speedometer dial fluctuates

I would question the diagnosis for the dealer to show you the reason to get the cable replaced and why the cable is so expensive. Have them break down the parts and labor in the quote. I show about an...

Q: How do you correctly latch the seat belt?

Your Altima is equipped with seat belts for every seat, and everyone (driver and passengers) should wear a seat belt at all times in the vehicle. Of course, this is only effective if you’re able to latch the belt correctly....