Q: How do I use the bed divider?

How do I use the bed divider?

3. How do I use the bed divider?

Q: How do I remove the tailgate of a 2012 Ford F-150?

Sometimes, you may find the need for more room to load things into your truck. For this purpose, you can remove the tailgate. To remove the tailgate. Disconnect the tailgate in-line connector on the passenger side under the pickup...

Q: Transmission fluid leak in 1996 Ford F-150

Unfortunately without looking over the vehicle in person, it is difficult to say whether additional work is required for your Ford F-150. It appears from the information provided that your Ford had a transmission leak prior to performing the transmission...

Q: Q: How do I transfer a phone call from the Bluetooth system to my phone?

If you are having a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can transfer the call to your mobile device at any point, such as when you stop and get out of the vehicle. To do so, simply press the...