Q: How do I use the bed divider?

How do I use the bed divider?

3. How do I use the bed divider?

Q: How do I access the luggage floor box?

The luggage floor box is located at the base of your trunk, and provides secure extra storage. To open the luggage floor box, press on the button, or pull on the handle (depending on your model), then lift the floor...

Q: I have a short that drains the battery overnight.

There is a parasitic load applied to your battery with the ignition is off. Keep the test light on the battery and turn on one thing at a time and watch the light. If the light goes out, then that...

Q: Q: How do I use the glove box?

The glove box provides you with handy storage for a number of different items. It’s a convenient location for storing your owner’s manual, insurance information and more, but it can hold much more, as well. It’s also lockable. Here’s how...