Q: How do I use the Battery Voltage setting?

How do I use the Battery Voltage setting?

A: The driver information center (DIC) has a l...

The driver information center (DIC) has a lot of information that can be displayed. You can choose what information you would like the DIC to show at any one moment. When in the Battery Voltage setting, the DIC will display the current battery voltage of the vehicle. To display the Battery Voltage setting, press the Menu button on the turn signal lever until the main Vehicle Information menu is displayed on the DIC. Then, use the arrow buttons on the turn signal] level to scroll to Battery Voltage, and press the Set/Clr button.

The battery voltage can alter with some frequency when you are displaying the Battery Voltage setting on the DIC. This is very normal, and is no cause for alarm.