Q: How do I use the Battery Voltage setting?

How do I use the Battery Voltage setting?

3. How do I use the Battery Voltage setting?

Q: I have a 08 ford focus, its super cold and it tries to turn over but ultimately won't, the battery is giving me 12.3 volts.

When the weather gets cold, I replace a lot of batteries. If your battery is marginal, it will work just fine until the temperature drops, then it won't have enough reserve to do the trick.Testing it with a voltmeter won't...

Q: Q: Possible dead battery

A lock out service needs to be carried out in order to gain access to the good latch. Once the good latch is opened, a charge test should be performed by a qualified technician such as the ones offered here...

Q: Q: What does the tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument cluster. When the tire pressure Warning Light is illuminated, it means that one of your vehicle’s tires is not properly inflated. Any time the tire pressure Warning Light comes on,...