Q: How do I use the axle locker system?

How do I use the axle locker system?

3. How do I use the axle locker system?

Q: Q: How do you open the trunk?

Your car’s trunk offers the single largest amount of storage space anywhere in the vehicle. It’s important that you’re able to access it easily, as well. While you can certainly use the key to unlock and open it, there’s an...

Q: How do I use ParkSense rear park assist?

The ParkSense rear park assist feature helps you detect items behind you when you’re reversing your vehicle. The park assist comes on only when your vehicle is in REVERSE, and only when you are driving at less than 11 mph....

Q: While idling, the vehicle does not blow any hot air until the vehicle is moving.

This may suggest the thermostat is not opening and closing at the correct temperatures causing warm coolant to flow through the heater core. If this is the case, however you may also notice a fluctuation in engine temperature as well...