Q: How do I use the axle locker system?

How do I use the axle locker system?

3. How do I use the axle locker system?

Q: Q: How do I use the hazard lights?

Your car’s hazard lights provide you with essential visibility and should be used in any situation where you find yourself forced to the side of the road. You should use your hazard lights day or night – they help warn...

Q: How do I use the engine block heater in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

The engine block heater helps heat up your engine during very cold weather. If your vehicle has the engine block heater, you should always use it when starting your car in extremely cold conditions. Here’s how. Locate the engine...

Q: Radiator and exhaust leak.

These are two separate problems. A cooling system pressure test using dedicated equipment will be able to pinpoint the location of your coolant leak. An exhaust leak can usually be found by placing a rag in the tailpipe, which will...