Q: How do I use the Average Vehicle Speed feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use the Average Vehicle Speed feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Average Vehicle Speed feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows you to see the average speed at which you have been driving your vehicle. This feature can be reset at any point. To view the Average Vehicle Speed feature, or to reset it, only takes a few steps: 1. Press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu. 2. Use the toggle buttons to select Average Vehicle Speed. 3. When in the Average Vehicle Speed feature, press the SET/CLR button to reset.

3. How do I use the Average Vehicle Speed feature in the driver information center (DIC)?