3. How do I use the auxiliary jack?

Q: What does the Apply Brake Before Cruise message mean?

The Apply Brake Before Cruise message can appear on your driver information center (DIC) when you are trying to use the cruise control system. When this alert is displayed on the DIC, press the brake pedal, and then try to...

Q: How do I adjust the fader and balance?

Adjusting the fader and balance in your infotainment system is easy: Press the Tone button on the system. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Fader or Balance, and then press the knob to select that submenu. Turn...

Q: Crank but not start, There is spark and fuel spray in injector, I change the PCM and distributor box but still the same no start

If you are getting spark and fuel to the engine then the only thing left to check is the compression in the engine. Have a compression test done to see if the timing belt may have jumped timing. You should...