Q: How do I use the auxiliary input to play a device?

How do I use the auxiliary input to play a device?

3. How do I use the auxiliary input to play a device?

Q: How do I change the display?

You can change the display based on what you would like the audio system to show you. The display has two available options: Title (the song name or program title will be displayed), and Name/Title (artist and song name, or...

Q: My security light is on and my 2005 Chevy equinox will not start..what's going on

Check to see if your battery voltage is low, that is below 12.6 volts. If the battery is discharged or faulty, the immobilizer system might set. If battery voltage is normal and you suspect the immobilizer system is on, to...

Q: Shift stick is loose 2007 Chevrolet Impala

Hello - the symptoms you describe are most likely caused by a loose or worn out shifter cable. It may have even become disconnected on the transmission end of the cable. I recommend a shifter cable replacement performed by a...