Q: How do I use the armrest in the rear seat?

How do I use the armrest in the rear seat?

3. How do I use the armrest in the rear seat?

Q: Car wont start or turn over. battery is working fine and all electronics work. starter is working too. just not with the key

It sounds like what you are describing may be related to a faulty starter relay or some faulty wiring that may not be producing a proper connection to the starter. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the...

Q: Fuel rich smell from car

I'm not sure if you mean you smell fuel or your vehicle smells like it's running rich. If it's the latter, there are dozens of reason for a rich mixture. Anything from a bad fuel pressure regulator to a faulty...

Q: How do I turn on the vanity mirror light?

The vanity mirror light provides light to the vanity mirror, so that you can see it even in the dark. The light will automatically come on when you open the lid to the vanity mirror, and will automatically turn off...