Q: How do I use the adjustable interval windshield wipes?

How do I use the adjustable interval windshield wipes?

A: The adjustable interval windshield wipes al...

The adjustable interval windshield wipes allow you to determine the speed of your windshield wipers. Using the adjustable interval windshield wipes is easy:

1. Locate the windshield wiper lever, which is situated on the steering column.

2. Push the lever to the adjustable interval wipes setting, which has an image of a windshield with the wipers to the left. This setting is one notch up from the off setting.

3. Rotate the band near the end of the lever to adjust the frequency of the windshield wipers. Rotating the band upwards will increase the frequency of the wipers, while rotating the band downwards will decrease the frequency.

4. When you’re done, return the windshield wiper lever to the 0 position.

Tip

The windshield wipers will only work when the vehicle is in On/Run or Acc/Accessory.