Q: How do I use the adjustable interval windshield wipes?

How do I use the adjustable interval windshield wipes?

3. How do I use the adjustable interval windshield wipes?

Q: Unnecessary feature now ruined the AC

There are 3 actuators in the 2009 Chevy Traverse model that are located under the dashboard and they all work an essential part of transforming air from hot to cold. They also direct the air to either the vent, floor...

Q: How do I use the flash-to-pass high-beams?

The flash-to-pass high-beams are a way to flash your high-beams once. To use the flash-to-pass high-beams, pull the turn signal lever towards you, and then release it. The lever will return to its normal position, and the vehicle will flash...

Q: What does the smart key system Warning Light mean?

The smart key system Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and is accompanied by an interior buzzer, and sometimes an exterior one. If the light is accompanied by three exterior buzzes, then a door has been opened and...