Q: How do I use the 110-volt power outlet?

How do I use the 110-volt power outlet?

3. How do I use the 110-volt power outlet?

Q: How do I turn off the traction control and vehicle stability control (VSC)?

The traction control and vehicle stability control (VSC) are key safety features that help your car safely drive in poor weather. However, in select circumstances (such as when you are stuck in the mud or snow), the traction control and...

Q: Losing gas when my car is going up a hill

In many cases, the issue you're describing is caused by either a small crack in the fuel cell, fuel lines connections, or a damaged fuel line itself. If the issue is towards the rear of the vehicle, and severe enough,...

Q: What does the master Warning Light mean?

The master Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate to accompany many of the warning lights. If you notice that the master Warning Light is lit, check to see which other warning lights are also...