Q: How do I use text mode?

How do I use text mode?

3. How do I use text mode?

Q: I'm getting power to distributor coil, but I'm not getting power to the spark plugs.

Hi there. Check the spark plugs with a spark adapter tool to see if there is a park induced from the coil. If there is no spark, then the spark plug wires could be burned and need replaced. If the...

Q: Light in the trunk doesn’t come on anymore

The tailgate open switch is part of the tailgate latch on the Kia Soul. Being that you say it works sometimes and other times it does not, I suggest looking at the latch when you open the tailgate to see...

Q: What is normal idle for a 2005 Ford focus?

Hi There, Generally, the warm up high idle will last for less than a minute or so depending on the outside ambient temperature, however once the temperature sensor reaches the normal operating temperature (usually between 190-200 degrees F). This will...