Q: How do I use text mode?

How do I use text mode?

3. How do I use text mode?

Q: Q: I have an exhaust leak

The exhaust manifolds are known to warp on these engines, causing an exhaust leak. This is typically most noticeable when the engine is cold, before the metal heats up and expands. The only solution is to replace the manifold(s). However,...

Q: Radiator fan not working when a/c is on.

Your vehicle fan is controlled by two different relays in the engine compartment fuse box. One is for low speed and the other is for high speed. The ECM controls both of the relays. The wires to the cooling fan...

Q: 1. Vehicle is making a loud groaning sound when turning during very cold weather. 2. Will only allow fuel filling in short spurts.

Hi There, The groaning noise you are referring to may possibly be a failing wheel bearing. A wheel bearing will usually fail due to pitting or small damage on the surface of the rollers or the bearing race. Both the...