Q: How do I use favorite stations?

How do I use favorite stations?

3. How do I use favorite stations?

Q: How do you use the Radio Data System with the radio?

Your car’s radio is equipped to access the Radio Data System (RDS), which lets you do a number of different things. You can search for specific RDS-enabled stations, sort your music options by genre and more. Here’s how to work...

Q: How do I use the windshield wiper mist feature in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The windshield wiper mist feature is perfect for when there’s a one-time occurrence of moisture on your windshield. To use the mist feature, locate the windshield wiper lever that protrudes from the right side of your steering column. Pull the...

Q: heater fan wont work

I recommend you request an electrical diagnostic on the blower motor circuit. It has to be determined if 12 volts is being delivered to the blower motor when the blower motor switch is on, in any or all switch positions....