Q: Q: How do I use child restraints?

How do I use child restraints?

3. Q: How do I use child restraints?

Q: Q: How do I turn on the heated seats?

The heated seat feature heats the front seats to help keep you warm. To turn on the heated seats, press the Heated Seats button, and keep pressing this button to change the temperature. When the feature is on, indicator lights...

Q: Q: My windshield wipers are not working

The clicking you're hearing is the wiper relay trying to run the wiper motor. The wiper motor may actually be running but the actuator arm is spinning on the shaft. This is a common problem and is very likely to...

Q: How do I change the radio station using the steering wheel controls?

The steering wheel controls allow you to adjust the sound system without ever taking your hands off of the wheel. The controls are on the back of the steering wheel, with switches on each side. When the radio is on,...