Q: Q: How do I use child restraints?

How do I use child restraints?

3. Q: How do I use child restraints?

Q: Uconnect touch screen not working

Hello! First of all, this is a very new vehicle so it may be under warranty. I would suggest expressing this concern to the dealer because there are already several people complaining of this particular problem. I am aware that...

Q: The ABS & Brake light come on randomly. It is not because of low brake fluid or a bad sensor.

Hello. Typically diagnosing a random problem like this where the warning lights come on and off can confuse a lot of mechanics who firmly believe that a component or part must be damaged to cause a light. However, in most...

Q: How do I manually calibrate the compass?

If you notice the CAL Warning Light has appeared, then your vehicle’s compass needs to be calibrated. Here’s how you can do it. Turn your ignition switch to ON. Turn on the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC), and select...