Q: Q: How do I use call waiting?

How do I use call waiting?

3. Q: How do I use call waiting?

Q: Q: How do I fold down the rear seats?

The rear seat can be folded down to create a longer storage area in your vehicle. When the seats are folded down, you can access the trunk from the cabin, thus creating space to store longer items that may span...

Q: What does the Manually Close the Power Liftgate message mean?

The Manually Close the Power Liftgate message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this message, it means that there is something obstructing your trunk and keeping the power liftgate from functioning.

Q: Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

Deleting or editing contacts in your Uconnect phonebook is easy. If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say...