Q: Q: How do I use call waiting?

How do I use call waiting?

3. Q: How do I use call waiting?

Q: Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

The head restraints can be removed very easily. To do so, simply press and hold the release button at the bottom of the restraint legs, and pull the restraint up until it is removed.

Q: Is the vehicle available with a cigarette lighter and ashtray?

Beneath the controls for the AC and heater, there are two power outlets.The outlet on the left can be switched out for a cigarette lighter very simply. To use the lighter, push it into the socket until it clicks and...

Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook of a 2012 Dodge Ram?

If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say “Ready” and beep, at which point you should say “Phonebook...