Q: Q: How do I use call waiting?

How do I use call waiting?

3. Q: How do I use call waiting?

Q: While on motion, the power steering light will come on and it will affect the steering and gear selection.

Hey there. This is a common sign of your ABS and traction control system engaging when you drive over a pot hole or bump. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor...

Q: How do I use the sunvisor?

The sun visor is a safety feature that can help keep sunlight and glare out of your eyes. There is a sunvisor above both the driver’s and the front passenger’s seat. To use the sunvisor, simply unfold it towards the...

Q: Q: How do I use the power outlets?

The power outlets allow you to use electronic devices in your vehicle, as long as the car is turned on. Items such as cell phones can be charged with the power outlets. Your car has four power outlets: 1. One...