Q: How do I use an auxiliary device?

How do I use an auxiliary device?

3. How do I use an auxiliary device?

Q: How do I fast-forward or rewind?

Fast-forwarding or rewinding through a track is very easy. Press and hold the SEEK button with the forward-facing arrows to fast-forward, and press and hold the SEEK button with the rearward-facing arrows to rewind. When you release these buttons, the...

Q: Would a rear brake caliper that was siezed cause the ABS light to come on?

ABS is capable of monitoring differentials in wheel speeds, and rates of deceleration, and there is no way the ABS system could "know" whether the brakes are in good repair or not. However, if the caliper was seized such that...

Q: What does it mean if the Low Oil Pressure light on the dash is blinking?

Your dash holds a number of very important lights. The Low Oil Pressure indicator is one of the most essential. If this light comes on and flashes, it means there’s something very wrong and you need to take immediate action....