Q: How do I use a single windshield wipe?

How do I use a single windshield wipe?

3. How do I use a single windshield wipe?

Q: Change check transmission fluid

Hello there. The Nissan Versa and many newer vehicles do not come equipped with transmission dipsticks. The owner's manual (which comes with the car) should have details for how the CVT transmission fluid is checked, as this is a service...

Q: Hello, I have a 2012 jeep compass with engine noise. I inspected it, and it looks to be coming from a pulley. The Crankshaft pulle

There should be no appreciable run-out on the crank pulley and if a physical inspection of the harmonic balancer reveals damage such as a broken, cracked or separated rubber bond, the balancer should be replaced. If you do have a...

Q: I cannot move my car in reverse when on a hill, nothing happens when I press the gas pedal

The Nissan Rogue is equipped with a Continuously Variable Transmission. They are known to experience issues such as not moving in any gear when the gas pedal is applied, even floored. It may be slipping due to internal issues with...