Q: How do I use a portable fuel container to fill my truck?

How do I use a portable fuel container to fill my truck?

3. How do I use a portable fuel container to fill my truck?

Q: Fuel gauge is not working and stays on empty.

The false empty reading on your dashboard can be caused by several different components. One of which is the fuel modules themselves. If they both have failed, it is likely do to an electrical power or data connection feeding into...

Q: Is it normal to have 1/8 turn backlash on front drive shaft?

The driveshaft will have some slack when you turn it back and forth when the 4x4 is not engaged and the front hubs have not locked in. The 1/8 turn may be normal. If you have engagement problems for the...

Q: What does the Airbag Readiness Light mean?

The Airbag Readiness Light gives you information about the function of the airbags in your vehicle. If something is wrong with the airbags, this light will indicate when there is a problem that needs to be addressed. Since airbags are...