Q: How do I use a number to make a phone call?

How do I use a number to make a phone call?

3. How do I use a number to make a phone call?

Q: How do I delete call histories?

You can delete the outgoing, incoming, or missed call histories on your Bluetooth system, or a number from any of those lists. Deleting these numbers or lists is very easy: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phonebook, delete call...

Q: How do I use the ParkView rear back up camera?

The ParkView rear back up camera gives you extra vision when backing up. The camera is located on the rear of the vehicle, to the left of the trailer hitch. When you put your car in REVERSE, the ParkView system...

Q: Car shaking when applying brakes and going slow. Check Engine Light is on and engine idles roughly.

It sounds like you may have a vacuum leak on your car. Check all vacuum lines and make sure they are in good condition and connected. If you don't see a leak you can spray some carburetor cleaner on the...