Q: Q: How do I use a child restraint?

How do I use a child restraint?

3. Q: How do I use a child restraint?

Q: How do you use the heated seats in a 2012 Ford Escape?

If your car is equipped with them, heated seats provide an additional way to increase your comfort on cold days, as well as to ease aching muscles. Turn the seat heater on and you’ll enjoy comfortable warmth until it turns...

Q: I have a 08 Chevrolet Impala and the service tire monitoring system came on. What should I do?

First, be sure that the alert you are seeing is not due to actual low tire pressure. Using a tire pressure gauge, if you do find low pressure in one or more tires, you should consider the possibility of a...

Q: Startup problems, no dashboard lights but the headlights and radio are on

A faulty ignition could cause an issue where some systems receive "key on" power and others do not. If the vehicle is not starting with all dash lights and systems operational it could be an issue with the immobilizer circuit....