Q: How do I unlock the hood?

How do I unlock the hood?

3. How do I unlock the hood?

Q: Prius won't turn on, go into drive or reverse.

Load test the smaller 12 volt battery, that is located in the rear right trunk area. Of course, be sure that 12 volt battery is properly connected, too, as it might have been disabled during the high voltage battery replacement....

Q: How do I use the key button to lock the vehicle?

Your vehicle can be locked with the buttons on your key fob. To do so, simply press the Lock button on the key when within range of the vehicle. The chime will sound and the hazard lights will flash to...

Q: Instrument cluster on the dash, tachometer bounces, speedometer at 0. Unplugged ABS module, speedometer at 0. doesn't shift gears

Hello. There are a lot of possible issues that can cause this. Most of the time this is either due to a short in the ABS module or it may just be a voltage issue. I would usually start by...