Q: How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

A: To unlock the doors with the keyless entry ...

To unlock the doors with the keyless entry system, simply input the factory set entry code, or either of the personal entry codes.

Q: The power locks and windows will not work when a door is open.

The wiring to the switches that control the locks and windows travels through the door and enters the car body through a flexible, usually rubber, conduit. Over time, repeated opening and closing of the door(s) causes stress (mechanical flexing) of...

Q: How do I use the temperature function on the touch screen?

If your vehicle is equipped with a touchscreen, it will include everything you need to use certain functions of your vehicle, including the temperature. To use the temperature function from the touch screen. Press the Up and Down arrows...

Q: Whining noise when starting and rattling while first driving

You need to have a mechanic look at the problem to see if you are having a power steering pump noise and /or noise in the engine. From the descriptions you gave you may have more that one problem. ...