Q: How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

To unlock the doors with the keyless entry system, simply input the factory set entry code, or either of the personal entry codes.

Q: Parasitic battery drain

I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They have the diagnostic equipment and skill necessary to diagnose your parasitic battery drain, and fix the problem.

Q: How do I use the rear door safety locks?

The rear door safety locks are a key safety feature. In general, opening one of the vehicle’s doors from the inside will unlock the door. When the rear door safety lock is on, these doors cannot be unlocked or opened...

Q: Engine misfiring in the sixth cylinder on a 2009 Ford Edge

Misfires can be caused by many things, but at least you know it is in the cylinder number six. What I would try next is to swap the ignition coil from six to one, and one to six. If the...