Q: How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

A: To unlock the doors with the keyless entry ...

To unlock the doors with the keyless entry system, simply input the factory set entry code, or either of the personal entry codes.

Q: Door handle not working

A common issue on the Accords is that the door latch wears out, and no longer opens with either handle. The door panel will have to be removed, and the door latch manually opened with a pick tool. This repair...

Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock is very easy. It requires just a few simple steps. Hold the “TIME” button until the numbers on the clock begin to flash. Rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob on the right side of the entertainment console, until...

Q: code p1518

Hello there, many faults will cause the P1518 code to be found on your Ford. Without the model and year I can only offer very general advice. The P1528 code is indicating that the intake manifold runner control fault stuck...