Q: How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

A: To unlock the doors with the keyless entry ...

To unlock the doors with the keyless entry system, simply input the factory set entry code, or either of the personal entry codes.

Q: How expensive would it be to replace the driver seat door?

Your best bet is to try and find a used door that is the same color as the original. Paint work adds a lot to the cost. Your local body shop will be able to perform the repair for you....

Q: What tips and precautions should I follow when installing a car seat?

There is nothing more important than making sure your child is safe and secure while you’re on the road. While the right car seat will help, there are quite a few precautions that should be followed here to enhance safety...

Q: What is the Radio Data System and how do I use it?

Your car is equipped with an advanced audio system capable of displaying a lot of different information, particularly if you are listening to Radio Data System (RDS) stations. RDS is a system that allows you to explore categories of music,...