Q: How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

A: To unlock the doors with the keyless entry ...

To unlock the doors with the keyless entry system, simply input the factory set entry code, or either of the personal entry codes.

Q: What does the door ajar light mean?

The door ajar light is located on the instrument panel, or on the driver information center (DIC) if your car comes equipped with the uplevel cluster. When the door ajar light is illuminated, one of your vehicle’s doors is not...

Q: What does the traction control system/StabiliTrack light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

The traction control system (TCS)/StabiliTrack Warning Light is located on the instrument cluster. The TCS/StabiliTrack Warning Light is illuminated when the TCS and/or StabiliTrack systems are not functioning properly, or have been disabled. If the TCS/StabiliTrack Warning Light is flashing,...

Q: How do I tell the difference between a break line popping and a master cylinder going bad while my foot was on the brake?

You may have an internal piston seal leaking inside the master cylinder or a leak somewhere in the brake system. You would know the difference by looking in the master cylinder to see if the fluid is real low or...