Q: How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

To unlock the doors with the keyless entry system, simply input the factory set entry code, or either of the personal entry codes.

Q: How do I activate or deactivate the Auto Unlock feature?

You can configure both the Auto Lock and Auto Unlock features on your car separate from one another. You can also use a number of different methods to do it. Here’s what you need to know about activating or deactivating...

Q: What’s wrong if the starter works, but the engine won’t crank?

While the most common problem with the engine is a dead battery, there are other things that could be causing a no start situation. If you turn the key and the starter engages normally but the engine doesn’t crank, here...

Q: Rough idle, its "studdering when i accelerate"

Hi there. This may be a sign of a failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...