Q: How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

To unlock the doors with the keyless entry system, simply input the factory set entry code, or either of the personal entry codes.

3. How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

Q: How do I erase the function button codes on the universal garage door opener?

The Universal Garage Door Opener comes with a control panel with programmable function keys. These keys can be erased at any time. To erase the Function button codes. Hold down the two outside Function buttons. When you see the...

Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock is very easy, and only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up. 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch to Clock, then press the switch. 3. Rotate the Trip...

Q: Battery light

You may want to check the voltage to the alternator. If you have a voltage regulator that i allowing the alternator to produce too much amperage, this may cause the alternator to produce too much amperage resulting in a burning...