Q: How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

3. How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

Q: How does the tailgate work?

The tailgate on the vehicle works much like a door does. The key can lock it and unlock it, and lifting the handle will allow it to open. Tip The tailgate is hinged at the bottom, so when...

Q: How do I turn off the auto door lock?

The auto door lock feature automatically locks all of your doors, either when you shift out of P, or when you eclipse 10 mph. You can turn off this feature, in which case the doors will only lock when you...

Q: How do I use the trip timer?

The trip timer allows you to keep track of how long you have been driving for. When reset, the trip timer will run anytime the car is running, and pause whenever the car is stopped. That way, you can measure...