Q: How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

A: To unlock the doors with the keyless entry ...

To unlock the doors with the keyless entry system, simply input the factory set entry code, or either of the personal entry codes.

Q: Drivers side power door lock actuator won't unlock

Hello. Unfortunately due to the way that this vehicle is configured the only way to get into the door when it will not open is by cutting a hole in the door panel and then replacing it after the repair....

Q: CEL transmission slipping

Hi there. You definitely appear to have a voltage issue with the vehicle. From what you are can be a bad connection at the battery, a failing alternator, or most commonly a bad ignition switch. I usually start by checking...

Q: I have a 2000 Ford Contour that is leaking oil. It seems to spray oil upward and downward. Where is the leak coming from?

Hello, thanks for writing in. Oil leaks can sometimes be difficult to diagnose if they are coming from a tight or dark area. I would carefully examine the engine, with a flashlight, for any signs of oil leakage, drips, or...