Q: How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

To unlock the doors with the keyless entry system, simply input the factory set entry code, or either of the personal entry codes.

3. How do I unlock the doors using the keyless entry?

Q: Door stuck open

It sounds like the latch that holds the door closed may be stuck in the closed position, preventing the door from shutting fully. This latch is located inside the door, but is visible while the door is open. It may...

Q: What does the gas tank open Warning Light mean?

The gas tank open Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and illuminates when your gas tank has not been properly closed. When this light comes on, close the gas tank door, at which point the light will disappear....

Q: Why the Fuel pump relay will not kick in using the key switch

Hello - The fuel pump power path includes the fuse, and the fuel pump relay (triggered by the ignition switch). The injectors are fired by the engine control module (PCM for Ford fans). There are 2 potentially separate issues here....