Q: Q: How do I unlock all of the doors without a key?

How do I unlock all of the doors without a key?

3. Q: How do I unlock all of the doors without a key?

Q: What does the passenger air bag off light mean in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

The front passenger air bag will automatically turn itself off if there is no occupant in the front passenger seat. If the system detects no weight in the seat, the air bag will not be active, and the passenger air...

Q: Q: Door not locking

Hi. It sounds like the door isn't closing. You may be able to fix this by getting the latch back to its proper position. Do this by holding the door in the open position while inserting a screwdriver to pry...

Q: What do the error messages mean when playing a USB device?

Your car’s audio system can display a number of different error messages when something goes wrong while playing files or connecting to your USB flash memory device. Below, you’ll find a brief summary of these. USB Error: This means...