Q: How do I unfold the fold flat load floor?

How do I unfold the fold flat load floor?

3. How do I unfold the fold flat load floor?

Q: What is the maximum vehicle capacity weight?

The maximum vehicle capacity weight is located on the Tire and Loading Information label. The Tire and Loading Information label is attached to the vehicle center pillar. You can find the Tire and Loading Information label by opening the driver...

Q: How do I unlock the doors with the wireless remote control?

Your vehicle can be unlocked with the wireless remote control system, so that you don’t have to use a key. To unlock the doors, press the unlock button (an image of an opened padlock) on your wireless remote control, while...

Q: Intermittent clunk under floorboard

Ball joints are a fairly common repair item on these trucks and when they fail, customers usually explain some of the same symptoms you are describing now. There is an allowable amount of play for some components as there must...