Q: How do I unbuckle the lap and shoulder seat belt?

How do I unbuckle the lap and shoulder seat belt?

3. How do I unbuckle the lap and shoulder seat belt?

Q: Q: How do I turn on the heated seats?

The heated seats are a luxury feature that heat the front seats. This provides maximum comfort for the driver and the front passenger. To turn on the heated seats, press the heated seat button, which is a picture of a...

Q: Wiper fluid not coming out

Is it really cold outside? If it gets cold enough there is the possibility that the fluid could be frozen in the lines of your washer nozzles. If this is the case, you will need to get the car somewhere...

Q: How do I reset the oil change due Warning Light?

The oil change due Warning Light will be displayed on your electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) display screen. The indicator is cycle-based, so it may not go off even when you have your oil changed. Resetting the oil change due...