Q: How do I unbuckle the lap and shoulder seat belt?

How do I unbuckle the lap and shoulder seat belt?

3. How do I unbuckle the lap and shoulder seat belt?

Q: How do I clean the seats?

When cleaning the seats, be sure to never use harsh organic solvents such as alcohol or benzene. These kinds of solvents can cause damage to both the seats and the seat warmers. Instead, use a soft cloth and a mild...

Q: Car started sputtering while in traffic, felt like it was losing power and there was a gas smell coming in the car, what happened?

Hi Pedro. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few possible things that can cause these symptoms. The most common would be that you have a mass air flow sensor that is clogged with excessive carbon deposits, a vacuum...

Q: Can I continue to use the power windows after I turn off my car?

After you turn your key to the OFF position and remove it, you can continue to use your power windows. You can also continue to use your power sunroof, radio, and power outlets. If your car is equipped with the...