Q: How do I unbuckle the lap and shoulder seat belt?

How do I unbuckle the lap and shoulder seat belt?

3. How do I unbuckle the lap and shoulder seat belt?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the power seat?

If your Altima is equipped with power seats, you have more functionality than what’s offered with manual seats. Here’s what you need to know to get the perfect position: The bar at the front slides forward and back to...

Q: What does the tire replacement Warning Light mean?

The tire replacement Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates to remind you that it may be time to change your tires. The tire replacement Warning Light is programmed to come on after a certain amount...

Q: Q: How do I turn off the electronic stability control (ESC)?

The electronic stability control (ESC) is an important safety feature that helps you steer your vehicle. The ESC system should never be turned off except by extremely skilled drivers who know what they are doing. If you need to turn...